Author Topic: Bridge-it pro  (Read 2685 times)

renan137

• Default Avatar
  • Reply #0
    February 11, 2016, 09:38:16 pm

Hello,

Would you like a more concrete help, I have problem with bridge-it, I got in touch with support, only support the response did not help me at all,

In NOV / 2015 was my first problem, the bridge caught in tele com logo Tieline and not get out of it, I contacted support, I was informed that it should arrange for technical assistance, after much delay the technical assistance, I had the response, Tieline had sugeriado the exchange board, and not tenhum component damaged, still did not authorize it to be done that.

Now on 02.06.2016, the same thing happened to another bridge-it equipment that have this logo on screen Tieline and not get out of it, is quite a coincidence, the same thing happen with other equipment, never had any problems with the Bridge before more than 4 years without problem use any, within 6 months after that update two devices with the same problem, very strange.

Would I like a more coherent response on this issue.

Grateful for the attention

Glenn

• Global Moderator
  • Default Avatar
  • Reply #1
    February 12, 2016, 10:12:58 am

Hi Renan,

I can confirm that our US office has responded to your email enquiry yesterday via our support services. It is best to correspond with our support team directly as they don't monitor the forums or social media.

If you would like to speak directly to our US office you can call us on the numbers provided at http://www.tieline.com/Contact-Us/USA-Office. They can also provide information about dealers in Brazil who can assist you with this issue.

best regards,

Glenn

renan137

• Default Avatar
  • Reply #2
    February 13, 2016, 08:04:03 pm

I thank you for your reply, but sent me email asking which version of firware, and just nothing else so far unanswered, I would like a solution

Glenn

• Global Moderator
  • Default Avatar
  • Reply #3
    April 01, 2016, 09:08:03 am

Hi Renan,

I believe your issue has been resolved via our support team which is great.

Best regards

KAXZ-CCW

• Default Avatar
  • Reply #4
    September 11, 2016, 05:36:46 am

Did you ever have any success with solving this issue.  I seem to be having the same problem.  Our Bridge-It on start-up only display "TieLine" and won't advance to the menu's.

Join Tieline.com Forum - It's Free

Become a member of the Tieline forum today!

Member Login

Email AddressPassword
Forgot your password?