Author Topic: ISO Tieline connection in Santa Fe NM for live feed 11/18/15, 6-7 pm MST  (Read 1706 times)

KVNF-Jeff

• Default Avatar
  • Reply #0
    November 13, 2015, 08:05:54 am

Howdy!
KVNF is looking for a Tieline-equipped studio in Santa Fe to host 1 guest for a live program feed, Wed. 11/18/15, 6-7 pm MST. Please contact me ASAP.
Thanks!  jeff at k v n f dot o r g

tieline_admin

• Administrator
  • Reply #1
    November 13, 2015, 10:04:53 am

Hi KVNF-Jeff,

One of our sales representatives will be in touch

Regards,

The Tieline Team

Chris

• Default Avatar
  • Reply #2
    January 20, 2016, 11:12:32 pm

WOW that was a fast response time. Great Job Tieline. An answer in less than two hours. I wish you would care to answer a major issue posted last October. Not a single answer in three months.

You have to do more than sell you products. Customer care is just as important. If you care at all please address this issue:

http://forums.tieline.com/forum/remote-broadcasting-newsgathering/reportit-bug-report-return-audio-bleedloop-thru/msg517/?topicseen#msg517

tieline_admin

• Administrator
  • Reply #3
    January 28, 2016, 02:35:04 pm

Hi Chris,

My apologies that an answer had not been posted on the topic you are referring to.

Due to a bug with our forum we don't always get notifications on posts and it would seem that this one was missed.

If you check the thread you were interested in you will see that we have now responded to the question.

Please note that this forum isn't monitored daily. All important support questions are best sent using the form on the www.tieline.com/Support webpage because it is set up with our support ticketing system. This is the best way to ensure a faster response time.

Regards,

The Tieline Team

Join Tieline.com Forum - It's Free

Become a member of the Tieline forum today!

Member Login

Email AddressPassword
Forgot your password?