Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

1 -  Main Topics / Remote Broadcast & Portable Newsgathering / Re: No longer getting audio from Return on Report-IT android app

Hi,

Thanks for your enquiry. I believe you have contacted our support team at support@tieline.com and they are now assisting you with this enquiry. Please let us know if we can assist you further.

Regards,

Glenn

2 -  Main Topics / Remote Broadcast & Portable Newsgathering / No longer getting audio from Return on Report-IT android app

It seems that the ReportIT app is doing some funky things.  I can get the phone to play music, etc just like normal...but suddenly am not getting return audio even though the app shows it's coming to me.

Two days ago it would only play the audio through the smartphone's speaker...now not at all.  I'm using a Samsung Model# SM-G955U and the Android version is 7.0.

Any ideas?  I've tried different headphones, two different Saramonic external mic adapters and still the problem.

3 -  Main Topics / Remote Broadcast & Portable Newsgathering / Re: SNMP communication for controlling Tieline Codec

Hi Daryll,

We are currently working on the Bridge-IT release which will include this feature. It will include SNMP and a range of other features. I can't provide an exact date, but all going well it should be available in a few weeks. If you follow Tieline on social media, or get our newsletters, you will be notified when the release is available.

Best regards,

Glenn

4 -  Main Topics / Remote Broadcast & Portable Newsgathering / Re: What is the "line hunt" option used for?

Hi Julio, Tieline's multi-channel Genie and Merlin codecs support line hunt call answering, whereby you can create line hunt groups for multiple incoming callers on a first come, first served basis. This is ideal for separating groups of inputs and outputs between different studios or stations.

In a codec or Report-IT, you can add a caller ID, so you can uniquely identify codecs or Report-IT users when they call in. This is also particularly useful for identifying inbound callers when using line hunt answering mode.

Hope that assists.

Best regards,

Glenn

6 -  Main Topics / Remote Broadcast & Portable Newsgathering / What is the "line hunt" option used for?

What is the "line hunt" option used for in Report IT?

7 -  Main Topics / Remote Broadcast & Portable Newsgathering / Re: Report-IT low return audio

Hi  danisrael,

Have you tried turning up the input gain on the codec you are connected to?

Let us know how you go.

That worked for me!

8 -  Main Topics / Remote Broadcast & Portable Newsgathering / Re: Report-IT low return audio

Hi  danisrael,

Have you tried turning up the input gain on the codec you are connected to?

Let us know how you go.

9 -  Main Topics / Remote Broadcast & Portable Newsgathering / Re: Report-IT low return audio

Low audio.  The return channel is turned on in the USER setup of the TieServer.

10 -  Main Topics / Remote Broadcast & Portable Newsgathering / Re: Report-IT low return audio

Hi danisrael,

Can you tell us what product you are connecting to and whether or not you are getting no return audio or just low audio?

Thanks

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Join Tieline.com Forum - It's Free

Become a member of the Tieline forum today!

Member Login

Email AddressPassword
Forgot your password?