Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

1 -  Main Topics / Remote Broadcast & Portable Newsgathering / Re: Bridge-IT connected to other Codec Equipment

Hi Frank,

We have an interoperability document you can download at http://www.tieline.com/files/files/1285_Tieline_G5_IP_and_ISDN_compatibility_v.1.1_20170104.pdf which explains how to set up IP connections between Tieline G5 codecs and a Prodys Prontonet, or Comrex Access rack codecs using SIP. Given there are numerous variables when making a connection, such as algorithm, bit rate, type of IP network being used etc., if you have any issues it would be best to email support@tieline.com. This will allow us to provide detailed support for making these types of connections.

Hope that assists.

Regards,

Glenn

2 -  Main Topics / Remote Broadcast & Portable Newsgathering / Bridge-IT connected to other Codec Equipment

Hello Good Afternoon,

I have a question about my Bridge-IT:

How to make a connection to another codec (Prodys Prontonet) Or Comrex Acces Rack. What is the best way to do this on ip?

I have made a connection and in the remote control software of Bridge -IT
it is connected to the other codec (visual) if my college is watching on the 2  codecs there is no connection. I have a message every 37 seconds that says: Audio loss detected

Can you help me, to explain how I make a good connection to another Ip codec.

Thank you!

Kind regards,

Frank Smit
Smit Audio Engineering

3 -  Main Topics / Remote Broadcast & Portable Newsgathering / Re: Very low audio playback of reports on Samsung S5 Neo

Hi Kenny,

We are unable to replicate the issue here, but we also don't have a Note 8. Could you perhaps try restarting the phone and reinstalling the app if you haven't tried this already. If you require further support please email support@tieline.com

regards,

Glenn

4 -  Main Topics / Remote Broadcast & Portable Newsgathering / Re: Very low audio playback of reports on Samsung S5 Neo

Hi and thanks for the info. We will look into this and see if we can replicate the issue and provide any advice.

cheers,

Glenn

5 -  Main Topics / Remote Broadcast & Portable Newsgathering / Re: Very low audio playback of reports on Samsung S5 Neo

Hi Glenn, sorry if I am troubling you but I would like to make an report of an issue I've been encountering lately with the Report-IT app on my Note 8. The app used to work fine when I was on Android 7 however upon updating to Android 8.1 the app only display a blank white screen on startup and crashing itself. Any help?

Kenny Garg
Showbox Mobdro Tutuapp

6 -  Main Topics / Remote Broadcast & Portable Newsgathering / Re: Very low audio playback of reports on Samsung S5 Neo

Thanks for your message. We're very happy that we could assist you.

regards,

Glenn

8 -  Main Topics / Remote Broadcast & Portable Newsgathering / Re: Very low audio playback of reports on Samsung S5 Neo

Hi Miguel,

Here are a few suggestions setting-wise to hopefully try and sort out the issue:

•   Settings > Audio > Output Stream > Speaker. This will be louder than the default which is to use the phone's earpiece.
•   Change the phone’s music stream volume. This should be controllable by the +/- volume buttons once set to Speaker
•   Set the return/playback gain slider to 80%. This is 0dB on Android

Regards,

Glenn

9 -  Main Topics / Remote Broadcast & Portable Newsgathering / Re: Very low audio playback of reports on Samsung S5 Neo

Hi Glenn, I've been having the same issue with sound, but this beta version of the app didn't seem to fix anything. Do you have any other suggestions? Could the problem be somewhere else, besides the app?

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Join Tieline.com Forum - It's Free

Become a member of the Tieline forum today!

Member Login

Email AddressPassword
Forgot your password?