Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

1 -  Main Topics / Remote Broadcast & Portable Newsgathering / Re: Report-IT and external mics

Hi Paultino,

Yes, the Tieline Mic Adapter is no longer available.

I would recommend the Shure range of microphones. The Shure MV88 is definitely worth checking out.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

The Tieline Team   

2 -  Main Topics / Remote Broadcast & Portable Newsgathering / Report-IT and external mics

Interested in working Report-IT with external microphones.
The adapter http://www.tieline.com/news/News/Professional-Mic-Adapter-for-iPhone-Remotes-coming-soon-from-Tieline , as I understand it, is not available.
Whether the application is compatible with i-XLR by Rode?
Can I use both the adapter and your application?

3 -  Main Topics / Remote Broadcast & Portable Newsgathering / Re: 2 Imix connecting to a commander. Sound overlapping

I have the same problem over a year ago, I allow my brother to fix it I just don't have idea how but he able to fix it. I mean there should be a way to resolve that if I'm able to resolve mine.

4 -  Main Topics / Feedback Portal / Re: Report-IT Vip Access

Hi Julio.Lopez,

The VIP-Connect feature is available in the current release and you will need a subscription to the TieServer Web Console.

In the current release the feature is labelled "URL Login" but this will be updated to "VIP-Connect" in the next update.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

The Tieline Team.

5 -  Main Topics / Feedback Portal / Report-IT Vip Access

When will the new VIP access Report-IT be available?

6 -  Main Topics / Remote Broadcast & Portable Newsgathering / 2 Imix connecting to a commander. Sound overlapping

Called tieline to configure this to connect in dual program mode. They got me to set stereo Program B on all imix. Now both Imix are overlapping the other's output.

7 -  Main Topics / Remote Broadcast & Portable Newsgathering / Re: Problem with satellite internet

Hi,

I am not sure if this has been resolved or not via our support channels (support@tieline.com), if not, you can try using a fixed jitter buffer in the codecs to allow for the increased latency experienced over satellite networks. As a rule of thumb you could try 750ms as a starting point and increase it if required.

Best regards.

8 -  Main Topics / Remote Broadcast & Portable Newsgathering / Re: Problem with satellite internet

I have the same problem, I know the post is too long but I need to solve this problem this thread seem not yet resolve.

9 -  Main Topics / Feedback Portal / Re: Report-IT Feature Request

On Android, while we don't offer the means to invoke an exchange to other Apps from within Report-IT like we do on iOS (at least not yet), it is possible to get recordings into Drop Box/Google Drive as follows:

From the Drop Box App:

1. Use the "+" button then choose "Upload files".
2. Choose "Audio" from the "Open from" menu.
3. Choose "Unknown", then "Tieline". At this point, your recording should appear from which you can choose which to upload.

From the Google Drive App:

1. Use the "+" button then the "Upload" button.
2. Choose "Audio" from the "Upload" menu.
3. Choose "Unknown", then "Tieline". At this point, your recording should appear from which you can choose which to upload.

The exact instructions above may change slightly depending on Android version/App version, but the concept should remain the same (perhaps even for other Apps).

10 -  Main Topics / Feedback Portal / Re: Report-IT Feature Request

Thank you for the reply Anthony. Sorry, I  should have mentioned that I am using an Android phone. Is there anyway within the app to copy a recorded report to dropbox with my Android phone?

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Join Tieline.com Forum - It's Free

Become a member of the Tieline forum today!

Member Login

Email AddressPassword
Forgot your password?