Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

1 -  Main Topics / Remote Broadcast & Portable Newsgathering / Re: Very low audio playback of reports on Samsung S5 Neo

Hi Miguel,

Here are a few suggestions setting-wise to hopefully try and sort out the issue:

•   Settings > Audio > Output Stream > Speaker. This will be louder than the default which is to use the phone's earpiece.
•   Change the phone’s music stream volume. This should be controllable by the +/- volume buttons once set to Speaker
•   Set the return/playback gain slider to 80%. This is 0dB on Android

Regards,

Glenn

2 -  Main Topics / Remote Broadcast & Portable Newsgathering / Re: Very low audio playback of reports on Samsung S5 Neo

Hi Glenn, I've been having the same issue with sound, but this beta version of the app didn't seem to fix anything. Do you have any other suggestions? Could the problem be somewhere else, besides the app?

4 -  Main Topics / Remote Broadcast & Portable Newsgathering / Re: SNMP communication for controlling Tieline Codec

Ok I was happy.

However now I am less happy haha.

The connection status value by SNMP is delayed upto a few seconds.

For instance if I have a turn off one of my connections.  on the far end I have a relay closure for when it disconnects.  And I get an email from the unit monitoring that unit.  however via snmp that same disconnection is not seen for upto 5 seconds.

Perhaps some tweaking is needed in the firmware.

Thanks
Daryll

5 -  Main Topics / Remote Broadcast & Portable Newsgathering / Re: SNMP communication for controlling Tieline Codec

I am very happy with this release.  and I am finaly able to monitor my codecs via snmp.  any chance you will be adding SNMP trap support?

6 -  Main Topics / Remote Broadcast & Portable Newsgathering / Re: SNMP communication for controlling Tieline Codec

Hi Daryll,

We're hoping the release will be either at the end of this week, or next week at the latest. It's currently undergoing final release testing and is nearly complete. If you follow us on social media we will announce the release first there.

regards,

Glenn

7 -  Main Topics / Remote Broadcast & Portable Newsgathering / Re: SNMP communication for controlling Tieline Codec

Possible time line for Bridge-IT release including SNMP functionality.

Thanks
Daryll

8 -  Main Topics / Remote Broadcast & Portable Newsgathering / Re: Very low audio playback of reports on Samsung S5 Neo

Hi, we have uploaded a new beta version of the Report-IT Enterprise app v.2.5.186 to the Google Play Store which will hopefully address the volume control issue. The app can be accessed from the following link: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.tieline.reportit

9 -  Main Topics / Remote Broadcast & Portable Newsgathering / Very low audio playback of reports on Samsung S5 Neo

Since we did the update to the latest ReportIT app on our Samsung S5 Neos, 5 of them, we have very low playback audio of reports on the phone speaker. The version installed is 2.5.184 Enterprise Build 184 and the model of our phones is SM-G900W8 with Android version 6.0.1.

10 -  Main Topics / Remote Broadcast & Portable Newsgathering / Re: No longer getting audio from Return on Report-IT android app

Hi,

Thanks for your enquiry. I believe you have contacted our support team at support@tieline.com and they are now assisting you with this enquiry. Please let us know if we can assist you further.

Regards,

Glenn

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Join Tieline.com Forum - It's Free

Become a member of the Tieline forum today!

Member Login

Email AddressPassword
Forgot your password?